Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Auguri da Italia

Seasons Greetings from Italy!
It's officially January 2010! (I can't believe it...)  And, the winter weather came too.   It's really cold here!  Snow is trying to fall.  It's more like a mix of freezing rain.  The only thing I want to do is stay inside where it's warm and cozy.  I've seen freezing temps for back home too.  The world has received the 2010 chill. 



I know it seems that I have been MIA lately.  Sorry about that.

Here are my excuses...
  1. Stomach flu... no details necessary.
  2. Slooooooow internet.  All the Italians are home for the holidays and must be spending their vacation online.  Maybe not, but our internet connection has been really bogged down lately.  Remember when internet was dial-up?  It's like that for us right now.  Click....and.... wait... I want to share the evidence of our Christmas dinner but it's impossible to upload pictures.
  3. Hubby's on vacation.  We've had some wonderful holiday quality time.  But, there's only one computer for two people.  I lose. 
Updates are coming! 
    • Christmas dinner photos...
      • Hubby's surprise birthday dessert...
        • Handmade pasta and gnocchi...
          • Amsterdam & Brugge trip reports and photos...
            • And something new for 2010- a guest blogger!

            No comments:

            Post a Comment