Friday, February 19, 2010

Best Hotels

So after digusting you with the worst, I feel it's only polite to share with you the best.

Trip Advisor's 2010 Travelers' Choice Awards
Ah. That's better. Much better.


Some highlights...

I've never been to Jamaica, but this place makes me want to visit! 
The Caves

Portugal anyone?
Britania Hotel

The Amalfi Coast is definitely on my travel wish list....
Pellegrino Pensione

And Prague.  I've heard great things.  Four of the ten hotels in the "luxury" category are in Prague.  Now I really want to go. 
Golden Well

Even though it didn't make the list and definitely should have, the boutique hotel Casa Isabel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico continues to receive amazing reviews.  We stayed here on our honeymoon and were completely amazed.  
Casa Isabel 
This vacation marks the beginning of my travel mania...and maybe the beginning of food snobbery...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment