Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Blog Spot

Welcome to my new blog spot! Sorry for the goofy pun, I have trouble resisting that sort of thing... After cruising several sites, I decided to relocate our Italy blog here. Blog spot is linked with my Google account and I love that! I've been playing around with the features of my account and discovered many useful applications. Google documents, bookmarks, maps, photos are all accessible anywhere in the world that you can log in. The people closest to me know that I LOVE to travel and that includes all the planning. When researching for our latest trip to Paris, I came upon a hotel with a Mac computer right in the room... with free Internet access! How awesome is that? I didn't choose the hotel only for this... it was also in a great location and highly recommended through Trip Advisor. The in-room Internet access for an Internet junkie like myself was just bonus. So, while in my Paris hotel room, I was able to log in to Google and had access to my all my research including saved maps, links for museums, restaurants, and boat cruises in seconds. It was travel planner heaven! And as always, hubby only had to show up!

2 comments:

  1. I didnt know you started this....:) Lookin good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had a blog on another site and I posted to it every couple of months. I like this site better.

    ReplyDelete